NC Winning Lottery Numbers for Cash 5
|Apr 26, 2017||11 - 15 - 31 - 34 - 34|
|Apr 25, 2017||8 - 9 - 11 - 15 - 15|
|Apr 24, 2017||6 - 7 - 21 - 30 - 30|
|Apr 23, 2017||4 - 17 - 21 - 34 - 34|
|Apr 22, 2017||3 - 8 - 16 - 22 - 22|
|Apr 21, 2017||5 - 23 - 28 - 31 - 31|
|Apr 20, 2017||7 - 18 - 24 - 33 - 33|
|Apr 19, 2017||5 - 24 - 30 - 38 - 38|
|Apr 18, 2017||3 - 11 - 25 - 27 - 27|
|Apr 17, 2017||19 - 26 - 34 - 36 - 36|
|Apr 16, 2017||20 - 27 - 30 - 32 - 32|
|Apr 15, 2017||1 - 16 - 17 - 26 - 26|
|Apr 14, 2017||6 - 11 - 14 - 17 - 17|
|Apr 13, 2017||11 - 18 - 27 - 33 - 33|
|Apr 12, 2017||4 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 8|
|Apr 11, 2017||7 - 28 - 30 - 35 - 35|
|Apr 10, 2017||20 - 27 - 31 - 38 - 38|
|Apr 09, 2017||18 - 27 - 35 - 37 - 37|
|Apr 08, 2017||17 - 30 - 32 - 38 - 38|
|Apr 07, 2017||11 - 12 - 24 - 33 - 33|
NC Lottery Cash 5 Details
Nightly drawings are held for the Carolina Cash 5 lottery. A total of 5 numbers, 1 through 39, are drawn, with the minimum jackpot starting at $50,000. The jackpot will grow until a player host a winning 5 of 5 combination. The cost of a ticket starts at $1, and overall winning odds sit at 1 in 9. The odds of hitting the jackpot are 1 in 575,757. Prizes start at $1 for matching 2 of 5 numbers, with the remaining winnings paid on a pari-mutuel basis.
NC Lottery Cash 5 FAQ's
- Q: What days are drawings held?
- A: 7 days a week, at approximately 11:22 p.m. EST
- Q: How late can I buy a ticket for the Carolina Cash 5 drawing?
- A: Sales for Carolina Cash 5 will stop at 11:00 p.m. EST on the night of the drawing and will resume shortly after the drawing occurs.
- Q: Where will players be able to see the drawings?
- A: WRAL - Channel 5, Raleigh WITN - Channel 7, Greenville, New Bern & Washington WXLV - Channel 45, Winston-Salem, Greensboro & High Point WLOS - Channel 13, Asheville WAXN - TV64, Charlotte
- Q: Where will the live drawings take place?
- A: They will be conducted at WRAL’s TV studio in Raleigh and broadcast to the official NCEL drawing stations.
- Q: If I don’t see the drawings, how can I get the winning numbers?
- A: Any NCEL retailer will have the winning number information and it will also be published on this website. You can also contact the Lottery’s Customer Services at 877-962-7529.
- Q: When can I collect my prize winnings from a retailer location after the drawing?
- A: Validations will be available shortly after the drawing has been verified.
- Q: How do I play Carolina Cash 5?
- A: Select 5 numbers from 1 to 39 and watch the drawing to see how many numbers matched. Play slips are available for players to fill out.
- Q: Do the winning numbers have to be in order?
- A: No. Your numbers can match the winning numbers drawn in any order.
- Q: How much does it cost to play?
- A: One play, or set of numbers costs $1. There can be up to 5 plays on a single play slip.
- Q: How do I win?
- A: If 2, 3, 4 or 5 of the numbers you select for that draw match any of the 5 numbers drawn for that day you are a winner.
- Q: What are the prize amounts?
- A: Other than the 2 of 5 match, which is a set payout of $1, the amount of the prizes will always depend on the number of tickets sold and the number of winners.
- Q: What are the odds of winning a prize?
- A: The odds of winning are:
• All 5 of the 5 winning numbers 1 in 575,757
• Any 4 of the 5 winning numbers 1 in 3,387
• Any 3 of the 5 winning numbers 1 in 103
• Any 2 of the 5 winning numbers 1 in 9.6
• Overall odds of winning any prize 1 in 8.8
- Q: Can I use Quick Pick to play Carolina Cash 5?
- A: Yes. Both full and partial Quick Pick will be available.
- Q: Can I play for more than one drawing?
- A: Yes. You can play up to 28 draws in a row, but the play must include the current draw and not skip any draw in between.
- Q: Can Carolina Cash 5 tickets be canceled?
- A: No. All sales are final, so be sure to confirm your transaction prior to purchase.
- Q: What is the time period for claiming a Carolina Cash 5 prize?
- A: All online games have a claim period of 180 days after the draw date.
- Q: What happens if no one wins the top prize?
- A: The cash for that prize will be added to the top prize for the next drawing.
- Q: If someone wins the 5 of 5 prize, will the prize be paid in one lump sum?
- A: Yes, all prizes will be paid in one lump sum payment.
- Q: What happens when a ticket is lost?
- A: The individual who is in possession of an unsigned lottery ticket is the individual who will be able to cash the ticket. Players should immediately sign the back of each ticket upon purchase.
- Q: If I win, do I have to pay taxes on my prize?
- A: Yes. All prizes won are subject to Federal and State withholdings.
- Q: How do I claim my prize?
- A: Visit the How To Claim page on this website, for information on how to claim your prize.
- Q: How do you add EZ Match to your Cash 5 ticket?
- A: Cash 5 play slips are available where tickets are sold. With each panel played you can select EZ Match by marking the EZ Match box.
- Q: How do I win a prize playing EZ Match?
- A: Match your EZ Match numbers with your Cash 5 numbers. If you have one or more matching numbers, you win the prizes shown. The prizes can be redeemed instantly.
- Q: How much can I win playing EZ Match?
- A: Adding EZ Match to your Cash 5 play gives you the chance to instantly win prizes from $2 to $500
- Q: How much does it cost to play EZ Match?
- A: Adding EZ Match cost $1 per Cash 5 play.
- Q: How is it determined if I win an EZ Match prize when I add it to my Cash 5 ticket?
- A: An EZ Match prize is an instant win. The computer randomly determines when you play the game if your EZ Match ticket is a winner. If your ticket is a winner the computer randomly determines your prize. The matching of your EZ Match numbers to your Cash 5 numbers is where the fun and suspense comes as you determine if your ticket is a winner and the amount of your prize. This is similar to how you scratch your instant ticket to see if it is a winner and to reveal the prize you won.
- Q: What are the odds of winning an EZ Match prize?
- A: The approximate odds of winning the top EZ Match prize of $500 are 1 in 84,000. The approximate overall odds of winning a prize playing EZ Match are 1 in 4.71. To see the odds of winning each of the prizes in the EZ Match game, read the How To Play page for EZ Match.
- Q: Will I still receive a Bonus Bucks entry when I add EZ Match to my Cash 5 ticket?
- A: Yes, if you make a $5 purchase on a single Cash 5 ticket you will receive a Bonus Bucks entry.
- Q: Can EZ Match be selected for Multi-Draw tickets?
- A: EZ Match can be selected for each panel of a Multi-Draw ticket, however any resulting EZ Match prize can only be claimed once.
- Q: How many chances do I have to win with EZ Match?
- A: Each time you add EZ Match to a Cash 5 play you have a chance to instantly win a prize from $2 to $500.
- Q: If I win with EZ Match do I have to wait until the Cash 5 drawing is held to redeem my winnings?
- A: No, you don’t need to wait. If you win an EZ Match prize you can cash in your winnings at a retail location and an exchange ticket will be printed for that evening’s Cash 5 drawing and for any subsequent drawings still active on the ticket.
- Q: How long do I have to claim my EZ match winnings?
- A: EZ Match prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the first Cash 5 drawing date on the ticket.
- Q: Can I play EZ Match through the NCEL’s subscription service?
- A: No, EZ Match is not available through the subscription service.
- Q: Can I claim my EZ Match prize(s) at the retail location or do I have to claim at an NCEL claim center?
- A: EZ Match winnings on a single ticket can be claimed at a retail location. If a retailer does not have the cash available to pay a claim, please ask when the retailer will be able to pay and return at that time or visit another retail location to claim your winnings. EZ Match prizes can also be claimed at any NCEL claim center in person or by mail. Visit the How To Claim page on this website, for information on how to claim your prize.
- Q: Can a Cash 5 ticket with EZ Match be canceled?
- A: No, Cash 5 tickets cannot be canceled.
- Q: What should I do if I claim my EZ Match prize and I don’t receive my exchange ticket?
- A: Be sure to ask the retailer for your exchange ticket when you claim your EZ Match prize. If you do not receive an exchange ticket remain at the retail location and call Customer Services at 1-877-962-7529 for assistance.
- Q: Will every EZ Match ticket display a $500 prize amount?
- A: No. Players can win from $2 to $500 with each EZ match play. The EZ Match feature always has a $500 prize available to be won. The matching of the EZ Match numbers to the Cash 5 numbers is the way you discover if you have won an EZ Match prize and how much the prize is. Visit the How To Play on this website, for information regarding the specific prize amounts and odds of winning.